1. Who is the controller?
The controller of the processing of personal data collected through this website is HEALTHTECH BIO ACTIVES S.L.U. (hereinafter, “HTBA”), located at Avenida Diagonal, No. 567, 4th Floor, 08029, Barcelona (Spain) and Tax ID number B67465708. If you have any doubt or concern about the processing of your personal data, you can contact HTBA by sending an e-mail to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For what purpose will your personal data be processed and what is the legal basis for its processing?
HTBA will process the personal data that you provide to us and those that arise from our relationship, for the following purposes:
– “Contact Us” form: your data will be processed to answer the inquiries submitted and to process them as accurately as possible.
Retention Period: The data will be processed until the resolution of the User’s information and/or consultation request. Once resolved, the data will be retained for a maximum period of three years to comply with applicable legal obligations.
Legal Basis: The legal basis for the current processing is the execution of the pre-contractual relationship with HTBA generated when you send to us a request through the corresponding form.
– Video Surveillance: Your data will be processed with the aim of preserving the security of HTBA’s facilities, individuals, and assets.
Retention Period: The data will be processed for a maximum period of one (1) month from the capture of the image.
Legal Basis: Public interest, with the aim of ensuring the security of individuals, assets, and facilities.
3. Will your data be disclosed to third parties?
Your personal data will be shared with third parties if it is strictly necessary to fulfill a legal or contractual obligation.
In addition, to process your personal data, we require the support of service providers. These third parties may have access to your data and will act in the name and on behalf of HTBA, following our instructions, and in any case, they will not have access to your data for their own purposes.
Although most of our suppliers process personal data within the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you that, in exceptional cases, the processing of your data may be carried out by service providers located in countries outside the EEA. In these exceptional cases, HTBA ensures that it only contracts with providers located in countries for which the European Commission has declared that they ensure an adequate level of protection or, in the absence of such adequacy decision, provided that such providers offer adequate safeguards as required by the applicable regulations (e.g. binding corporate rules subscribing to the European Union standard clauses or the subscription to the standard contractual clauses approved by the Commission).
Likewise, HTBA hereby informs you that will communicate your personal data to the HTBA company located in the United States if your request is related to the activity of this group company. This may involve a necessary international transfer of your data.
4. Which rights do you have?
The rights that data subjects may exercise are listed below:
- Right of access: Check what personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: Modify the personal data we hold about you when it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object: Request that may no longer process your personal data for certain specific purposes.
- Right of deletion: Request that we delete your personal data.
- Right of restriction: Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability: Request that we provide the information we hold about you to a third party in a computer format.
In addition, you can submit a request to the competent authority to defend your rights, through the website https://www.aepd.es/
To exercise these rights, you only need to send a communication to HTBA either by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by post to Avenida Diagonal, nº 567, 4th Floor, 08029, Barcelona (Spain), with the reference “Data Protection”.
For the exercise of some requests, HTBA may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. If the request does not meet the specified requirements, HTBA may require you to amend it. The exercise of these rights is free of charge, although a fee may be charged when requests are unfounded, excessive, or repetitive.